Table Clinic Hours
Thursday, March 23
Friday, March 24
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, March 25
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Earn free CE credit in our Table Clinics
area on the Exhibit Hall in the back of the 1900 aisle
. Table clinics are scientific table-top presentations that are each approximately 10 minutes in length and are given by volunteers associated with the dental community. Receive a code for one hour of continuing education credit for each hour that you spend in the table clinics area. Be sure to pick up a time stamped card when you enter the area and stop back by once your hour is complete to get your CE code.
View the 2017 Table Clinics schedule
The deadline to submit an application to present a table clinic has passed
Benefits of Being a Table Clinician:
1. Free registration for all three days of Hinman, March 23-25.
2. A complimentary meal ticket on the day of your presentation.
3. A commemorative plaque in honor of your accomplishment.
4. A chance to win other prizes if you win "Best in Session" for your timeslot.
5. A chance to give back to your profession and teach others!