Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas
An ancient city rises from the sea at Atlantis, Paradise Island. The one-of-a-kind resort features the world’s largest open-air marine habitat; a 141-acre
Aquaventure water park, including the iconic Mayan Temple’s Leap of Faith slide; 11 unique pools; renowned beaches; 18-hole golf course; the largest casino
in the Caribbean; over 21 restaurants, 19 bars and lounges and a nightclub.
We hope you will join us for an Annual Meeting to remember. There will be an array of unique, fun activities to consider. Whether it be swimming with
the dolphins, snorkeling or enjoying a Bahamian tour, there are plenty of options to keep you entertained. We also have some unique themed entertainment
planned for our usual Hinman annual meeting gatherings. The Trustees have graciously granted a free standard room night and complimentary registration
for each Hinman member that attends the annual meeting. Please be sure to register no later than the May 12 deadline, as space in activities is limited
and not guaranteed.
Price range includes taxes, fees and gratuities for single or double occupancy. Additional occupants over double occupancy are charged $50 per person,
per night plus resort fees, with the exception of those ages 15 and under.
*Contact the Hinman office to book two bedroom suites.
- Royal Tower Run-of-house Room: $316-334 per night
- Royal Tower One Bedroom Suite: $464-477 per night
- Royal Tower Two Bedroom Suite: $753-761 per night
Block rates are available from May 29 – June 6. The deadline to make a hotel reservation is May 11, based upon availability within our block. A deposit
equal to two nights’ stay is due at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made 30 days in advance of intended arrival date to receive a refund. Your
room credit from the trustees will be $320, regardless of the room type you book.
To book a room, click here
or call 1-800-FUN-4-SUN and mention the Hinman Dental Society. You can make changes
to an existing reservation by calling the number above, as well.
About Registration Fees
A registration fee must be paid for anyone who participates in any part of the family weekend. This fee includes Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday
morning meals, 2 receptions & group entertainment.
** NO FEE for Hinman Member
|Hinman Members** & Immediate Family
||Non-Hinman Members & Families
|Teens (ages 12-17)
||Teens (ages 12-17)
for events overview.
Deadline is Friday, May 12, 2017
Schedule of Events
Items in orange are included with your registration. Items in black require an extra fee.
Thursday, June 1
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Welcome Reception & Registration
Friday, June 2
- 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Tennis
- 9:45 a.m. to 12 p.m. SCUBA Discovery Resort Course & Lagoon Dive
- 10:20 to 11:30 a.m. Shallow Water Dolphin Interaction
- 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (or 1 p.m.) Atlantis Kids Adventures
- 2 to 4 p.m. Pool Party
- 6 to 7 p.m. Dinner
- 7 to 8:30 p.m. Bingo
- 9 to 11 p.m. Adult Comedy Night
Saturday, June 3
- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Deep Sea Fishing
- 9 to 11:30 a.m. Blue Adventures Snorkel Adventure
- 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Graycliff Chocolatier Tour & Tasting
- 9:40 to 10:50 a.m. Deep Water Swim with the Dolphins
- 1 to 3:30 p.m. Nassau Historical City Tour
- 2 to 3:30 p.m. Family Scavenger Hunt
- 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. Dinner & Dancing Under the Stars
Sunday, June 4
- 8:30 a.m. Annual Meeting Business Meeting
- 9 a.m. Family Breakfast & Farewell