The pandemic of 2020 forced us to adapt to numerous changes in our lives, but those changes shouldn’t force us to abandon core values like family, faith, and friends, or ignore what’s truly important. This presentation examines proven techniques to manage stress in both our professional and personal lives, identifies steps to take and information to assemble to protect one’s family, embraces the concept of elder care, and reviews eighteen ways to love life more.
Following the completion of this presentation, attendees will
1. discover two keys to reduce stress in the dental practice.
2. have examined effective ways to minimize personal stress.
3. learn what information must be assembled to protect family members.
4. better understand their role in caring for parents.
5. have evaluated numerous ways in which to embrace life more fully.
6. have received homework assignments designed to inspire daily joy.
Date/Time: 3/13/2021 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Audience: Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Office Staff, Lab techs, Spouses, StudentsDentist Fee: