Audience: Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Office Staff, Lab techs, Spouses, Students
The pandemic of 2020 forced us to adapt to numerous changes in our lives, but those changes shouldn’t force us to ignore what’s truly important, including family and friends. This presentation examines proven techniques to manage stress in both our professional and personal lives, identifies information to assemble to protect one’s family in these uncertain times, embraces the concept of elder care, reviews ten ways to love life more, and includes seven fun “homework” assignments!
1. Discover two keys to reduce stress in the dental practice.
2. Examine effective ways to minimize personal stress.
3. Learn what information must be assembled to protect family members.
4. Explore “Having the Talk” with your parents.
5. Evaluate numerous ways in which to embrace life more fully.
6. Enjoy homework assignments designed to inspire daily joy.