If temporary making causes you any frustration or schedule back-ups, then this course is for you! On average, provisional fabrication and cementation can take up to 15 minutes due to various adjustments and inefficiencies. This program will introduce you to a consistent 3-step method to fabricate durable and functional temporary restorations every time. Dental professionals will understand how they can optimize their workflow in order to gain valuable time back to invest in other high production procedures.
- Understand step-by-step techniques for matrix fabrication
- Learn to restore broken dentition prior to matrix fabrication
- Select and benefit from newer dual-cured provisional materials
- Master polishing and benefit from cement selection
- Confidently fabricate multi-unit temporaries to veneers
Date/Time: 3/13/2021 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Audience: Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, StudentsDentist Fee: