VFr100 - Better, Faster, Prettier Composites Live Hands-on Virtual Course
Date/Time: 3/12/2021 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Type: Virtual Handouts: No
Dentist Fee: $375.00 Other Fee: $375.00
Dental Materials and Techniques
AGD Code: 250
In a quest to bring composite dentistry out of the 19th century, Dr. David Clark and the Bioclear Method has redefined the way we think about restorative dentistry by developing modern-day systems and methods for cavity preparations, special matrices, wedges, separators and bonding, restorative and polishing materials and methods. His injection molding technique has created a “third modality” with monolithic restorations. Direct composites are under appreciated in today’s world of implants and computer-assisted ceramics. Yet, composites can sometimes be less invasive and more natural. Esthetic treatments, including diastema closure, black triangle closure, Class II, III and IV composite restorations are just the start of what can be done with the Bioclear Method.
- Learn the three steps to achieve rock-solid posterior composite contacts
- Close a black triangle and create a mirror-like finish and invisible margins
- Receive an updated, hands-on evaluation of modern matrices, wedges and separators
- Learn the injection molding technique using liquified flowable and paste composite resin
- Understand solutions to avoid the most common mistakes that lead to less-than satisfactory results when performing anterior composites
- Discover the benefits of injection molding into special black triangle matrices
Note: Attendees must have access to a handpiece and curing light and will receive a supply kit in advance that must be returned. You must register by March 2 to receive supplies in time.