Th117 - Composites Can Be "Beautiful!"
Date/Time: 3/17/2022 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Type: Participation Handouts: Yes
Dentist Fee: $395.00 Other Fee: $395.00
Audience: Dentists, Assistants
This program integrates didactic material and hands-on experience with anterior and posterior composites in addition to “no flow flowables.” Participants will explore the technique of layering and blending composite shades to insure an aesthetic result using the latest state-of-the-art composite resins. Suggestions on the use and securing of a matrix, as well as finishing and polishing will be discussed and demonstrated. Intra-occlusal splinting will be included using resin impregnated quartz fibers. Participants will have a first-hand opportunity to try these techniques on models.
- Understand the structure and shade of dentin and enamel.
- Understand the layering concept for applying composite.
- Learn to properly finish and polish restorations.
- Learn how to splint mobile teeth
- Learn to properly place a matrix.
Note: Attendees are asked to bring 1 or 2 of your favorite composite instruments and a curing light.