Sa368 - You Are What You Eat! Is Your Patient Feeding the Periodontal Pathogens?
Date/Time: 3/19/2022 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Type: General Handouts: Yes
Dentist Fee: $0.00 Other Fee: $0.00
How much of what your patients eat contribute to their periodontal condition? The following learning objectives of this course that will help you help them:
- Review common periodontal pathogens Identify the role of nutrients in the progression of periodontal disease.
- Explain how certain foods promote inflammation and create oral environments where bacteria thrive.
- Determine which foods are contraindicated and preferred for periodontally involved patients.
- Implement proper nutritional counseling in current periodontal protocols.
- Access chairside technologies to effectively remove biofilm.