While the majority of dental teams are loyal and honest, it only takes one desperate individual to financially ruin a dental practice. Many doctors fail to discover fraud and embezzlement until significant damage has occurred. Learn how to mitigate damages by recognizing important warning signs associated with embezzlement and by understanding the characteristics and behaviors of an embezzler. Dr. Little teaches through actual case studies that he has personally investigated.
• Recognize the profile of a typical embezzler.
• Understand what leads to embezzlement in dental offices.
• Analyze the strengths and limits of internal controls strategies.
• Learn additional actions that need to be taken.
• Identify red flag behaviors.
Note: Because specific fraud methodologies are openly discussed and demonstrated, this course is appropriate for dentists, their spouses and dental students ONLY.