Fr268 - Dental Sleep Medicine: How to Make this Work!
Date/Time: 3/18/2022 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Type: Registered Handouts: Yes
Dentist Fee: $95.00 Other Fee: $65.00
Audience: Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, Office Staff, Students
This full day course will introduce dental sleep medicine. Dr. Berley will share his tips and personal experience in developing a referral based dental sleep practice.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will understand:
1. Dental sleep medicine and how oral appliances function.
2. The health consequences of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
3. How to screen for Obstructive Sleep Apnea in detail.
4. The concept of Durable Medical Equipment.
5. How to secure diagnosed patients to treat.