Join us for a female-focused discussion on how to make your practice work for your life. It’s important to understand what your goals are and how you can fine tune, grow, and/or transition your practice. Good financial planning, streamlining overhead and understanding practice metrics can play a critical role. Hear how your practice is valued and how to create a flexible practice through transition – whether a practice merger, bringing in an associate or considering a DSO.
• Discuss how personal and professional goals must align
• Understand the various transition opportunities available
• Get tips to effectively manage overhead and look at common areas where practices overspend
• Explore ways to minimize taxes, including overlooked deductions
• Learn the right time to pull out equity to help you meet your goals